Tournament sign ups!

Danny C.

Hey Mickey I hate to tell ya but those who talk about catching before they do , Don't :lol:

But I did look and we are looking at possible showers 8-):D:mrgreen:

I'm going to give it hell, So is the wife :D

Fishing in the rain is the best!! I'm about to suit up and fish tonight. Love fishing in the rain!!!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUB - Irvine Tournament:

Tournament Time - Open - 3 pm

Swimbaits only! No big worms, senkos etc.

Team tournament - $20 entry per person - Big fish takes all.

If you have a live well, you will bring in your big fish at the end. If you don't, apply the SUB online tournament rules with a picture/scale. At the end, the scale used with the biggest fish in a non live well boat will be used to weigh rest of the fish.

If you are renting a boat, get to the lake early to fill out paper work and pay your fees. Once the lake opens you can head to the boat rentals. During that same time private boats have to deal with non tournament private boats at the launch ramp etc. Its a Saturday so the lake should be busy.

Post Tournament - We will be heading to Denny's off the 55/17th in Santa Ana. It's roughly 10 mins from the lake and has a parking lot in the back that has enough space for trucks/trailers.

Be ready for rain on Saturday.

Aside from whoopin some ass on your friends during the tournament, the main objective is to get together and have fun doing what we all love!

SU Crew

Also, remember it's $22 to get into the lake, and if you bring a boat, another $10 to launch. So make sure to bring funds. They do take cards, but i'd stick with cash, sometimes the card machines fail...

Looking forward to this a lot! Should be a hell of day, with some big fish mixed in hopefully!

Flyforfish21/Echoedd

Hell yeah!

Geoff