Giveaway!

Chaozu

Had these baits sitting around for a while and they need a good home. I haven't been on the forums in a while so I'm asking you guys for your help with this giveaway. I want these baits to go to a young swimbaiter who is trying to get into big baits but doesn't have the funds to do so. This is where I need your guys' help. Please post suggestions on who you think deserves the baits or if YOU think you deserve the baits. I really want these to help someone and turn them into a swimbait lifer! I have no idea what the lot is worth and even forgot the names of some of the baits! Let's go!

Mattlures 8" deadstick trout

JSJ Snack size trout

AC Minnow 5"

Tylure sunfish with custom paintjob

Hudd shad golden shiner

Wake baits are 8" and 6"

Other trout bait is 6"

Forgot who makes the rat but the hooks swivel

Think I got a small rising sun I'll throw in too

GOPR0093_zpsszy0cira.jpg

Hello Chaozu,

I think this is great that you would do something like this. Fisherman like you are what keep the community great. I would love to win this! My name is Matt Ehinger and I am turning 15 in 4 days. I am a straight a's student and a freshman in highschool. I love the big swimbait fishing but money is a little tight around here, my mother and father do not have a job at the moment. My father was laid off 4 years ago but we are defiantly still enjoying fishing just as much as we were. This would be fantastic if we won this, it would help us so much. I'm so glad you are doing this, you are going to make someones day so much better! I hope you all have a great one.

Spottie