WTB swimbait rod

BigSlant

Hey SU...looking to help a mutual friend from So. Africa...as you can imagine it's very tough to get a rod to that part of the world...we have an opportunity to get it there without paying the crazy shipping...

Looking preferably for a dobyns 807...But any thing will be entertained...post what you have on the thread...we can pm prices...have immediate cash or baits

Thanks

If he is looking for a really decent inexpensive rod. Look at the Denali bottom feeder catfish rods on eBay you can get them for $60 tyd. Really nice SB rod for the money. They are eglass not graphite so the action is more like a cranking stick. I love mine!

If he is looking for a really decent inexpensive rod. Look at the Denali bottom feeder catfish rods on eBay you can get them for $60 tyd. Really nice SB rod for the money. They are eglass not graphite so the action is more like a cranking stick. I love mine!

Thanks bro..he's only gonna be able to get one rod...maybe for a long time...I think we're now leaving toward an 806 or 796...

Just a word of caution-the postal service in S. Africa has been on strike for a long time, for 2 years or so. I think it is over now, but the system is still less than smooth. I had a package going to a friend there at the end of last year and it took 2 months to get to him.

Edited by hoohoorjoo

Just a word of caution-the postal service in S. Africa has been on strike for a long time, for 2 years or so. I think it is over now, but the system is still less than smooth. I had a package going to a friend there at the end of last year and it took 2 months to get to him.

Thanks Tim...yeah I know it's rough...we have someone physically taking from the states to so. Africa...that's why we ended up going brand new and getting the rod he wanted...it's a one time shot

Update:

Thanks to all who replied and special thanks to Jcolo4sho...brand new 806 HSB heading to so.Africa...it's being hand delivered so hopefully no postal issues...again this was a once in a great while shot due to the difficulties in shipping...thanks SU