Loctite sponsor?

Ceaser

In the best interest of the community of what? Pretty plain and simple this situation was one of awareness. Someone is doing less then quality work and being called out on it. There's apparently plenty of proof in those pictures. Not everyone here can afford to buy expensive baits and then, ship if off to someone who claims they are not in business to take your money and wreck your bait. But then again it seems that there's plenty of people taking money in this game and not following through on the other end. I guess that's now acceptable here? What a damn shame.

So by locking that thread it shows SU is ok with people ripping off members, since they can't speak their peace.

That thread did open up a lot of much needed awareness. I submitted a very stay on topic reply depicting my experience with a wrap done by the person in question. And explained in detail I have no ties with that person whatsoever. However, the thread did indeed alert me and probably many other members of legitimate concerns that we all needed to hear. I almost felt like I defended his work more than he did himself, I was hoping to see a reply explaining what had occurred to the original poster's baits and how the transaction was handled. Like I stated in my post, I had bought an already wrapped bait, not had it done myself. But I did indeed pay a lot more for that bait than I would have for one without the wrap. I guess I'd like to know if the wrap process has changed, and got better along the way, maybe my bait is just one trip away from peeling apart, or maybe it's going to keep standing up to the hard use I've already been putting it through and Grady's work is legit. I've definitely been looking into getting several more baits wrapped, maybe I'll hold off just a bit longer. Thanks to Caeser for opening this thread to hopefully get some more answers.

"use the search bar". That's the biggest problem here. If somebody has a question, stupid or not, the immediate response is, "use the search bar" or some other d-bag response. If a member asks for help, why can't some of the veterans of this site take 2 minutes out of their time to share their .02? it's really not that hard. This is a discussion board, not a "hey I know more than the other guy about swimbaits" board.

"use the search bar". That's the biggest problem here. If somebody has a question, stupid or not, the immediate response is, "use the search bar" or some other d-bag response. If a member asks for help, why can't some of the veterans of this site take 2 minutes out of their time to share their .02? it's really not that hard. This is a discussion board, not a "hey I know more than the other guy about swimbaits" board.

You ever notice, it's the same people who complain, about not be able to complain, that are the typical "use the search button" advocates...There's a select few who are usually helpful. 

It amazes me how woman-like, grown men have become over swimbait fishing, or fishing in general. 

The threads are being locked over and over. If it is because of out of line comments why not just remove the comment and tell the user not to do it again. Thats how it used to work and cats just got banned. When threads get locked it stops all flow of information, the sole purpose of this site, a discussion forum. Its obviously just not me. ive always had a high opinion of SU. I keep a muzzle on when here lol but i had to say something. And again this is about more than one post being locked.

The threads are being locked over and over. If it is because of out of line comments why not just remove the comment and tell the user not to do it again. Thats how it used to work and cats just got banned. When threads get locked it stops all flow of information, the sole purpose of this site, a discussion forum. Its obviously just not me. ive always had a high opinion of SU. I keep a muzzle on when here lol but i had to say something. And again this is about more than one post being locked.

There are times where deleting posts is not enough but we get the flow of information being stopped when we lock them. We will try to delete and warn more instead of locking.

Hahahaha, i'll just say this place is ALOT different than when I first got here

I actually read before it was edited, yes it is different, but what you said before it was edited is what is part of the issue that is on this site. Calling the site, you know what you said, this site is not just for the so called vets, its for everybody new or old. I go to this site to learn some things that I may not think of that someone that is willing to share. For example the thread feather hooks, Manny Chee just posted he doesn't post a lot, but from a guide that catches big fish and puts people on big fish, I'm taking notes, due to a fact that I need to change something to show the fish something different. Not calling you out just sayin, in the end it doesn't matter.

Edited by R8R