LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

• 3 weeks later...

Ben is a very stand up guy. I was in the market for a swimbait rod and I gave him a call based on what I have read on this thread and the other forums. He responded to all my e-mails and phone calls. He is a very pleasant guy to speak with. He loves fishing and he knows his stuff. In short he earned my business with his awesome customer service and down to earth personality. I can't wait for my rod to be delivered.

Raymond

I can't wait to join the list of LDC owners! My girlfriend is getting me a custom XH for Xmas! Ben, you won't spoil anything by putting up a few teaser pics once you get started on it! Haha

oh yea!!!! your screwed now! no other rod will fit the bill anymore ;)

How do you like the Alps seat Quintin?

I will chime in since I have the same seat. It's a tad bulkier than what I was use to so at first it felt a strange but I quickly got use to it. If you have small hands, you might not like it. The only other issue is that it gets cold as hell if you fish in colder climates. That was fixed with a little rubber tape. Other than that it looks dope and it doesn't seem to add that much more weight. I am going to use it on my next build for sure.