LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

Hey jc all that money can be gone overnight brutha!! And WHEN it is who will you call on?Honestly I feel bad for you.So rich but really so broke(where it counts) god doesnt like ugly my man...Ill take family friends and $50.000 a year before I become you...one day if your lucky you will be as rich as me

;)

Hey jc all that money can be gone overnight brutha!! And WHEN it is who will you call on?Honestly I feel bad for you.So rich but really so broke(where it counts) god doesnt like ugly my man...Ill take family friends and $50.000 a year before I become you...one day if your lucky you will be as rich as me

;)

Couldn't of said it any better myself! :D

;)

:shock: GAME OVER! hell yeah Marbles

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my [adversaries] ridiculous.' And God granted it."- Voltaire

Actually, everyone else did the work for him. Guess they are doing his work. Wasn't going to post, but I'm done.

EASY boys........

This is about LDC's I went yesterday and hit 3 fish on my LDC's Nothing big. At dark I caught a jig someone broke off with my swimbait. I wondered .... Can I catch fish on other stuff still? So I tied the jig to my 25# PF on my LDC H rod and caught 6 fish in a little less then 2 hours. Then the hook broke trying to take it out of a fish and went home for the night. I just thought it was funny to catch them on the jig I just found after fishing so long with just swimbaits. :lol: I reeled them in on the jig just like a swimbait :lol::lol: They never stood a chance ;)

Forgive me SU , I have sinned :lol:

EASY boys........

This is about LDC's I went yesterday and hit 3 fish on my LDC's Nothing big. At dark I caught a jig someone broke off with my swimbait. I wondered .... Can I catch fish on other stuff still? So I tied the jig to my 25# PF on my LDC H rod and caught 6 fish in a little less then 2 hours. Then the hook broke trying to take it out of a fish and went home for the night. I just thought it was funny to catch them on the jig I just found after fishing so long with just swimbaits. :lol: I reeled them in on the jig just like a swimbait :lol::lol: They never stood a chance ;)

Lmao!!!! :o

EASY boys........

oooo and why did you have jigs in your boat?!?!?

EASY boys........

I didn't. I caught it with my swinbait (hang up) right before dark. I will be doing a night tourney or two so I just thought I would see if I could still get em on something other than. :lol: I don't really swimbait in the night tourneys.

But soon because of the tourneys I will have all the junk in the boat again :lol:

EASY boys........

I didn't. I caught it with my swinbait (hang up) right before dark. I will be doing a night tourney or two so I just thought I would see if I could still get em on something other than. :lol: I don't really swimbait in the night tourneys.

But soon because of the tourneys I will have all the junk in the boat again :lol:

Don... I feel bad for the LDC that had to face such embarrassment.

Don... I feel bad for the LDC that had to face such embarrassment.

LMAO!! :lol: Oh yea , there is no proof, I didn't take pics of anything :lol:

:? We'll just say you came home and started using some soft bait glue...