3:16 glides

Ryan T

LOL...See if you can find any 3:16 baits that aren't soft baits right now. You have to be on the forums constantly and fast on the trigger to get one. I feel your pain bro. Every time I see a WTB: 3:16 post I just want to respond ...LOL.  I have given up the search and struggle for now ;)  I'm at ease. ha!

3:16 glides have been sold to highest offers here and there from their social media sites (IG and facebook).

Other than that, there was one release that i know of for 316 club members.

If you want a chance at one, stay tuned to his IG and have some cash ready. Otherwise you can wait for the release. I think the internet might break tho when they drop lol

Well maybe it's time you guys give up on dreams of waiting in line, hoping to pay HUGE prices over retail on certain baits, focus on others, you might even find that they work better, look better, more available, and more affordable...

Unless you're a collector, not really intending on actually using it for it's purpose, then good luck on finding that special color of pink, certain model of a certain year...

Have you tried emailing or calling? He has always been good to me. Dude has been pumping out soft baits. Understand that he is a one man show, and has made thousands of soft baits which have been selling faster than he can make them. Good problem to have.

Magic Man is right though. Everyone wants the hot bait, but there are plenty of proven baits out there.

I know him pretty well and it still took me several months to snag an eleven inch glide. The demand is so much higher than his ability to make them that it's crazy. I just happened to see it within a few minutes of hitting IG. It showed up today.  :  )

If I remember correctly, Mickey said he would NEVER make a glide bait. Surprised he changed his mind and jumped on the bandwagon. Makes good business sense though.

From what I've seen he doesnt make many.... not many hardbaits period. Would be nice to pay the website prices and actually be able to get baits we want. He might as well just take the site down and operate on the dark web. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

So what baits would you suggest that are similar to 3:16 shad floater?

Morgan Custom Lures are very similar not as pricey but very close...and hard to find too...but your talking freestyle right? Not glide