Swimbait specific YouTube channel names

jmftattoo

So I have a dilemma. hoping this amazing board could lend me a hand. I've been chronicling my swim baiting. And I've begun editing some short vids. I'm looking to start a channel on YouTube to share them. My mission statement if you will is "swimbaits for the everyday angler." I live on a private lake that's stocked with spots and Lmb. I fish every day. But. There's definitely no trophies in here. Least not that I've found. Although there is a higher class of fish I've been able to get with swimbaits. I love throwing them. I love everything about em. and I want to share that with an audience who may be interested in big baits but still is hesitant. They might not know where to start, or how to integrate them into their arsenal. Or what to throw stuff on, or hell what to throw at all. And that's my goal. To share what I've learned and what I'm doing to integrate big baits into my every day fishing to appeal to the higher class fish even when they aren't trophies. I by no means am trying to portray that I'm all knowing of swimbaits, I want to show people my journey and what I'm learning along the way in hopes they get bit too, and make the switch like i did to big baits year round.

So.... There in lies my dilemma. I'm stumped on a damn name for the channel. I've got a list. Of a couple but honestly I can't stand em. Lol. So if y'all have any input on what you think would be a good or catchy name for a solely s.b. Specific channel geared towards the beginner or novice s.b. Angler let's hear em. Thanks guys. I can't begin to tell ya how much this board as ramped up my learning curve when it comes the big baits. Hope all is well.

-James.

Definitely check out  westcoastbigbaiters. They have some great footage, reviews, and compilations that are 20-40 minutes long of cast to catch footage

I've watched em forward and back. I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to something I get into. I've dug to China and back on the internet Finding anything I could regarding swimbaits. Lol

In no order what so ever these are some ideas I've had thus far.

-lured in

- sink or swim

- start swimmin

-broad cast

- 1/0 fishing

- xh fishing

-xh angling

- reeled in

-xhvy

-bent out

- swimbaits 101

- Sahara swimmin

-parabolic minds

-round reel tv

- countdown fishing

-slow Roll fishing

Sin city anglers sounds good, but there's a local group that I'm not affiliated with that does tournaments that goes by that or something really close. And the "sin city"phrase is everywhere out here. Hard to tell it apart from anything else or leave an impression from anything else called "sin city ___" I'm heading out of this sandbox the second im able to lol.