Too Much Mojo?

zanwhite

Is there so such thing?

I have a bullshooter 160 that I really like the color of, and that I've caught a few solid fish on. After my second trip or so the paint started to chip on one side, on the back section and under the rubber pec fin. I put clear epoxy over the spots and kept fishing it, and the same place on the other side started to flake off. Anyways, now the paint is flying off of this thing and I'm wondering whether to try to stop it from happening or just say screw it.

post-22645-0-80243900-1460656682_thumb.jpg

As long as the fish will still bite it, I don't care about what it looks like. Has anyone had a bait do this/ what did you do about it?

Thanks!

Those colors on that bait just peel crazy fast.  Pretty sure one side of mine looked worse than that after throwing it a few times with no fish.   I say just keep chucking it.  It will turn into a ghost gill soon enough lol.  You could always get it painted or wrapped by someone if you dont like it.

Thanks for all the answers, I just needed a confidence booster though before I let it get really bad haha. It started as such a small chip... But a half shad/half bluegill thing will be sweet