I am a certified full blown reject now

High Power Swimbaits

I was over here a little earlier and saw Justin Warmack over here. I am thinking what is he doing over here joining a bunch of rejects when he is Shockboat Mikes favorite moderator over on Shockboat Nation. :o So I go to check to see if he has quit his job of making sure the sponsors look good over there and see I have finally been labeled a total reject and banned forever. :oops: Whatever will I do? :lol:

I mean I was starting to feel bad since they wouldn't reject me like the rest of you. :cry: Thought I was going to have to go post a video with no schooling fish in it or something like that over there to get rejected but they made it easy for me. :D

I joined that site a day ago to what goes on over there. I have never seen so many miserable people in one forum.

Someone wrote a review on a LDC rod and the poor kid gets attacked for providing useful information. Why all the politicking? Aren't we supposed to be talking fishing and sharing information, why are they so mad? Who stole their happy meal? If you don't like a product, don't buy it but don't get mad at some one who does. I don't think I will be going back there unless it is to troll if I get bored at work. They seem really predictable and easy to agitate which could be fun.

Randall,

You're just jealous of Shockboat. Maybe if you had posted some pictures of yourself holding up a recently shocked up bass and staring at it like you've been constipated for two weeks maybe you would've fit in over there!

Most of the local forums get cranky in the winter, but with the majority of members from warmer climates this site is getting better by the day. Easily the best forum I visit with overwhelmingly helpfull, awesome members......Hell Yeah

You're starting to piss me off ! :lol::lol:

Randall,

You're just jealous of Shockboat. Maybe if you had posted some pictures of yourself holding up a recently shocked up bass and staring at it like you've been constipated for two weeks maybe you would've fit in over there!

LMAO! :lol::lol: That's some funny chit right there...

Randall,

Quoted for truth :lol::lol::lol:

I was over here a little earlier and saw Justin Warmack over here. I am thinking what is he doing over here joining a bunch of rejects when he is Shockboat Mikes favorite moderator over on Shockboat Nation. :o So I go to check to see if he has quit his job of making sure the sponsors look good over there and see I have finally been labeled a total reject and banned forever. :oops: Whatever will I do? :lol:

I mean I was starting to feel bad since they wouldn't reject me like the rest of you. :cry: Thought I was going to have to go post a video with no schooling fish in it or something like that over there to get rejected but they made it easy for me. :D

Not sure why my name is being thrown out there. Do I visit this site, Obviously. I love fishing big baits just as much as you folks do. As for the comment about Mike, I dont know him any better then I know you so Im not sure why I would be his favorite moderator. Perhaps its my stunning good looks ;) . Dont have anything negative to say about him nor do I you. Dont know either of you and dont have a dog in this fight. Been buying baits from Mickey from back at the sac ISE days, long before all of the website drama. My passion is about the green fish and big baits, nothing more nothing less. As for your account being banned, I am not the one who banned you and have no knowledge as to why you were banned. I will continue to visit both sites as long as Im allowed. Regardless of which site you visit we all (or at least most of us) share the same passion. I can sit down with someone I have never met before and talk for hours about swimbaiting and bass fishing, I am sure you all can relate. It does not always need to be so negative. Used to be a time we looked out for each other as bass anglers, didnt matter which website you were affiliated with. Sure would be nice to go back to those days but I guess they are indeed behind us. Regardless, best of luck to you this year and I hope you get a big one on a swimmer :)

Justin

Why does everyone always make the website drama about Mickey and 3:16?!?!?!?!?

All the this site that site crap started over there

Like you have to buy 3:16 baits to hang out over here! When someone says "ive been buying baits from Mickey since whenever" it lets you know how they are thinking.

This site is about being positive,learning and helping each other,thats why people join here look at the tourneys going on,the get togethers,the positive suggestions. So it cracks me up when people say "im interested in fishin like everyone else" WELL CONTRIBUTE TO THE SITE IN A POSITIVE WAY THEN!!

PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT JUDGED BY WHAT BAITS THEY LIKE!!!!!!