Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

Guest Richieg

That is one of the two standard colors that is is working on finishing the list for before he starts the custom colors.

Thanks for the info. Didn't really want to bug the guy but am anxious to try it out this spring. Might send him an email in a few weeks if I don't hear anything. The golden shiner should be good for Florida fishing. Need to get one of those too.  

Just ordered a XXS carp and an XS purple/gold back, are those considered "special colors"?

I know purple isn't. Carp may be, but if I remember correctly he is bringing it into the base rotation. "Special" colors are the ones he asks $25 more for, so if you are paying $225 for the two then expect a bit longer wait.

Guest Richieg

richieg gets a special color because he's a special troll who bothers Jason on a weekly basis for his order! yes you're special alright Richietroll

KId, even a excellent lure like a Phoney Shad is beyond your reach, much less a "unicorn signed by Mickey" Maybe pick up a few yards to cut and save your lunch money for a school year.