Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

I ordered in march and my order was supposed to be done a while ago.He said my order was probably lost but it's all good.I don't blame him and I know he's a busy guy.I can't wait for the issues to be resolved because Jason is a great guy.They look sick

If you ordered March or April and haven't gotten any notification from Jason I'd advise you to send him a note as to when you ordered (attached to the original order email if possible).  He lost some customer info when he switched phones so it doesn't hurt to send a reminder.

If you ordered March or April and haven't gotten any notification from Jason I'd advise you to send him a note as to when you ordered (attached to the original order email if possible).  He lost some customer info when he switched phones so it doesn't hurt to send a reminder.

thanks for the tip!

That is when I placed my order and I have not heard a thing since I got my confirmation from him of my order

You have to email him and stay on him...He had phone issues so you may want to attach your original email when you send it with what you ordered just so he can send the right baits...I didn't get exactly the baits I ordered but it turned out ok in the long run... Kinda glad I got (2) different colors to be honest...

Received an email for payment today. I had an order date from April 23. Thanks to the message above I contacted Jason come to find that I was "lost" from his phone issue. Once again, as others have said, if you had an order in April and have not heard anything from Jason, contact him and he will straighten it out.

• 2 weeks later...