Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

Guest Richieg

Got one in a trade for an Alpha Trout. Can't wait to throw it soon!

Sounds like a plan. update what you think once you get it. I'm hoping he comes through with my order but not really holding my breath at this point.

When I first placed my order he wrote back right away but once the timeline comes and goes, he seems to ignore your emails. 

This guy, as you can imagine, get a TON of emails....if you care that much keep bugging him.  I contact him through Instagram and i get a response pretty fast!! 

Like I said...if you have an outstanding order email him again...maybe a couple times to make sure yours didnt get lost.

Ive got 2 shad from him now.  You also need to be proactive with the communication.

Guest Richieg

This guy, as you can imagine, get a TON of emails....if you care that much keep bugging him. I contact him through Instagram and i get a response pretty fast!!

Like I said...if you have an outstanding order email him again...maybe a couple times to make sure yours didnt get lost.

Ive got 2 shad from him now. You also need to be proactive with the communication.

I plan on contacting him again in the next few weeks. He did finally respond the first week of January..said he was about to start on September and October. Edited by Richieg

I plan on contacting him again in the next few weeks. He did finally respond the first week of January..said he was about to start on September and October.

LOL I contact him a lot through facebook and just talk to him about fishing and his baits etc, but also about my order. 

Paid yesterday and he said it was ready, he said he could ship that day sooooo (October batch, early oct)

I guess I'm in that same boat. Shiner on order, August. nothing yet...

I just shot him an email asking when he plans on starting the custom colors, I'll keep you in the loop. We are starting to get open water here so I'd love to get the xss I ordered ASAP, but I'm willing to wait it out Edited by swimbaitman

I can see it now...dude, you open to trades for a phoney?? If I drill into it and fill it with foam,can I make it float?? Can I mod a bill onto it??

hhahahhahah. I hear if you undo the hinge pin you can make it a sweet one piece dead stick bait