Tackle warehouse sucks

bigpoppabass

On my last complaint I had them look up my purchase history, to date I've made over ninety orders, including another this weekend bringing the totals into the tens of thousands. So my history suggests I absolutely support them, and with that much activity the odds are you can run into issues. I expect that to a degree, the issues I refuse to accept are ones for example a csr claimed to actually have a package in his hand ready to be shipped, only to find out later it never even left. My poor wife has had the task of dealing with them too,, haha, I felt sorry for them!

But all in all, 80% of the time there's no issue and I'll continue to support.

I'd have to agree though "poppa bass", you should be contacting the actual manufacturer for issues, rather than the retailer, I think you'd get better results

I have ordered from TW since the beginning. I don't even want to know how much money I have spent there... Anyways, in that time I have had zero issues and try have always gone above and beyond to help me out, including bringing in certain baits and sizes. It's unfortunate you had this experience, but I believe the previous person mentions what the best plan should have been.

Never had an issue here.  They've shipped the wrong rods and quickly resolved it no questions asked.  The last time, it was damaged by UPS in transit.  I called, they overnighted it to me since I needed it for the weekend.  Great guys over there. Just placed another order last night

I order from tw and have to say they are one of the best out there. But then i had a not so pleasant experience with their customer service about a year ago regarding two edge rods i purchased. Let me just say it was the worst unboxing of thousand dollars spent. They also deleted my not so positive review quickly. Well im going to place order for memorial 10% today or tomorrow still since they are one of the best out there

They refused to honor their price match policy after I placed an order. The treatment I received after the fact was awful. I ended up canceling my order completely. I had been a long time customer and spent thousands there, certainly didn't expect that. I will shop elsewhere for now, plenty of other shops that meet or exceed tw's prices , service, etc. and w free shipping also... Maybe after I've had some time to forget about this I may consider ordering from them again, but they have lost at least $2,500 of my business so far this season.....

i've always had good experience with them....snapped a rod and daiwa said it would take 4-6 weeks to replace. Hit up tackle warehouse to see if they could do anything for me and had a new rod to me within a few days

never had an issue with TW. They give 10% off for military. They even paid me back from the orders i made before they knew i was military. Only time i had an issue was with the Golden State Express Mail. They called them and fixed it on spot. 

Not the case for me; not on back orders, not present orders, and not even on future orders. I've sent my DD214, I've emailed them several times, I've spent a lot of money at TW; I'm not asking for a hand out; but if you say it is your policy you should probably take care of that. Customer service a couple years ago was what had me coming back without even shopping around. Now I just go w/ the lowest bidder. 

Tacklewarehouse has always done me right. I place several orders every year. Mistakes TW has made they corrected no questions asked. Mistakes I have made TW made it right.

Yes, they have deleted some reviews. If you have read some of the previous reviews on the Roman Made Mother, they were obvious troll attempts.

• 3 weeks later...

Tackle warehouse was my favorite place to buy baits up until a couple years ago when I started having problems with them. One problem was that I bought a glide bait from them got it in the mail tied it on, made a cast the bait was rolling in the water no glide at all, just like doing barrel rolls. Sent them an email explaining the situation and asked for a refund or exchange. They refused to do either saying they could not refund or exchange it because I casted it in the water. I explained to them that the problem with the bait could never have been discovered unless someone cast and retrieve it as the defictiness of the bait was in the performance not in the appearance. They basically said not their problem. I see alot of people saying that the bait should be returned to the manufacturer(which I eventually did) but in my opinion if TW had "excellenct customer service" they would of taken the bait back and sent it back to the manufacturer themselves(on the bases that they supposedly will take back items that are defective). On the return sheet that came with the order I remember one of the reason you could return something is if it's defective, and Imo they did not honor that. Another problem was I ordered some merchandise and used a discount code it gave me like 20 percent off which was a good amount of money. The code worked. Checked out got conformation email with the coupon applied. About 3 days later I checked my bank account and they charged me like 30 dollars more than what was on the conformation email. I called them and they said the coupon I used was expired, but it went through because of some glitch but they would not give me the merchandise for the price I original paid. #1 IMO they should of honored the original price that I paid since the payment went through that way. #2 if they will not honor it and are going to charge me an extra 30 dollars they should of contacted me somehow either by phone or email to make me aware of the situation and that I will be charged more money rather than just charging me more than I agreed to pay without my knowledge.