So what did you do today?

Thebig1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wakin up this mornin had to thank god i dont know but today seemed kind of odd,no barking from the dog,no smog and mama cooked the breakfast wit no hog,got my grub on but didnt pig out...... :lol:

Today was definitely a "good day"...not for fishing, but just to recharge the batteries. Spring semester starts tomorrow so a day of nothing was needed before all this crap begins again.

I had a week off from classes, about 20 hours of fishing on the week, and exactly zero fish to show for it! I hope everybody has a great week ahead of them...it's going to be a good one!

Well I figured if I can't be out fishing a swimbait I sure could be reading about it. Yeah I'm not addicted and NO its not 4:50am.......hahaha swimbaits and the rest is just details.

Shook off my hangover, visited a fishing flea market with Speedbead, bought some odds and ends, met a badass 75 yr old musky fisherman who loves big baits, walked around a drained lake that is being structured by the fish comission and hopefully will be refilled soon, then went home and spent the evening with my wife....all in all, not a bad day

Shook off my hangover, visited a fishing flea market with Speedbead, bought some odds and ends, met a badass 75 yr old musky fisherman who loves big baits, walked around a drained lake that is being structured by the fish comission and hopefully will be refilled soon, then went home and spent the evening with my wife....all in all, not a bad day

Speedwell Forge?

Ah you guys found it than? Good stuff. Good meeting with ya.

Yeah man, we got there pretty quickly, luckily the lake sits right along a road of the same name so we were able to just punch into the GPS and go from there. If everything is done right (a big if, I know), its going to be pretty sick in a few years. It was good meeting you, nice to know we're not the only ones with the big baits in Pa.

Speedwell Forge?

Negative.

Give it a few years for growing and trout stocking and I'll take ya. ;)

Speedwell Forge?

Negative.

Give it a few years for growing and trout stocking and I'll take ya. ;)

Oh shucks! I thought the PFBC found the $4 million they needed to fix the damn!

This place has it's own "Friends of" group that got a bunch of money together to help defray the costs of the rebuild.

If it gets back to where it was before draining, you'll want to make the trip over here. Promise.

Hmmmm, let me see...PFBC has 12 dam/lake projects going...5 are too far west, two are close to me, Speedwell is out...Opossum? or Pinchot? LOL.