YouTube comments..

riderfisher123

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the guy who talks $h!t with you guys claims to be an expert because he has 16 of Mickeys baits............16?!!??!!??!?!..............THAT'S IT!!?!?!?!?! :lol: ............Sounds like he's just starting out! :lol:

-

If the man himself tips his hat to you; keep up the good work! ;)

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Make me wonder how many you actually have. :lol:

-

Naw....I really don't have that many.....certainly not enough to speak from a point of authoritae (see Cartman).....like 'Mr. I have 16 of them'(hater)....who was giving these guys some $h1t. :lol:

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I appreciate it, and I know Rider does as well.

I wasn't getting mad at him bashing me for being young or any of that, it was just him saying that I don't deserve the things I have and that Mickey should be upset. I just wanted that set straight, and it was done! :D Thanks guys for backing us up, and beating the SH!T outa the troll army :lol: .

I enjoyed all the vids, Love the turn around, My lake is not clear enough to test it very good. I am lucky enough to own a shad and a 6" freestyle. Dont care if your 15 or 50. I try to learn something from everyone!!!

This guy comes out of the blue and bashes me for not being old enough or "eligibe to own an LDC or 3:16. He comments on my swim video of the FS shad saying it's a bad video and that if he were Mickey he would be upset that I am using his products. I know Mickey has a young son with an LDC and I'm sure uses 3:16 baits. I really did nothing to provoke this.

sounds exactly like someone I know from the other board. He's probably just mad his penis is small. Ignore and keep on having fun.