Next 3:16 release.

surferdave

tell me about it, but seriously keep grinding it WILL pay off its only a matter of time. It took me a long time to catch anything notable on big baits.

That's what I told him...

lol hey now, I'm listening to everyone's advice! I'm just giving Braydon a hard time. That guy is always stealth.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me about it, but seriously keep grinding it WILL pay off its only a matter of time. It took me a long time to catch anything notable on big baits.

That's what I told him...

lol hey now, I'm listening to everyone's advice! I'm just giving Braydon a hard time. That guy is always stealth.

You throw those baits and keep throwing them till your trigger finger falls off, Sonny!! :lol:

You throw those baits and keep throwing them till your trigger finger falls off, Sonny!! :lol:

That's what I do on my days off, I know it's time to stop when my hands start to feel raw. Can't wait to go fishing this weekend though, I got a good feeling about this one.

That's what I do on my days off, I know it's time to stop when my hands start to feel raw. Can't wait to go fishing this weekend though, I got a good feeling about this one.

right on! report back....

I'm just hoping to snag one this time, I need another good big bait.

yep, It has been nice not spending any money on baits the last few months thanks to all the childrens size baits hes been releasing :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Time for some BIG BOY TOYS!!! AAAAAAWWWWWWWW YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Man thats what i'm talking about WOOO- HOOOOOOO Bring out the big guns :o

Gonna be dropping a bait I haven't sold in about 4/5 years. Did some slight mods on it to fit my liking and I'm digging it! I'm half way through a two week grind if you know what I mean.. 8-)

So Half way through a 2 week grind. Seven days later would be today from when we said that. The last two releases have been on Thursdays. I would say they are dropping tonight. :D

Yea it's killin me as well....can't wait to see what it is.

If i understand right we won't know what we are getting until it gets to the door. So that is another couple of days to wait from when ever they are released

Yep