My apologies.

Hhunn

Youre not the only one on this forum or in fishing who lies about fish sizes... good on you for the apology, dont be an idiot anymore, life is going to be hard enough being that you're from indiana...

If this is all you got from him consider yourself very lucky..

I always believe people are judged more on what they do to fix the mistakes they make than on the actual mistakes.

Well done on coming forward with your mistake. Keep on doing the right thing and keep slinging swimbaits.  

Who knows you may land that 10lb one day (not sure if we'll believe you tho ... lol)

Thankyou guys for all of the feedback. It means a lot.

I would like to apologize to the Swimbait Underground members for my dishonesty. My PB is 7.17,

I don't believe

Harrison

I have a scale picture somewhere, and I am going to find it as soon as my tournament is over today. I have been trying to include scale pictures of my fish in my Got'Em posts. Again I apologize to the community.

post-26895-0-62400400-1473067000_thumb.jpg

Dude I'm just half ass trolling. You prolly can't fathom the immensity of the f*#k I do not give about your lie. It's no big deal man were just a bunch of dudes that belong to a forum that catch little green fish... I doubt anyone will lose sleep. I learned somewhere Not to take other people's inventory. Props for comming clean

He came clean because he got caught, not because he had a sudden guilty conscience moment and rose to the occasion on his own accord. I suggest you take up creative writing or go to law school Harrison.

Dude, 7.17 is a pig. Don't be ashamed of that. My PB is 7 pounds 9 Oz and um proud of it.

at the time my pb was about 4 pounds, and when I saw double digits and teeners like crazy in the PB section I guess I thought I would fit in if I had a DD as my PB.

Alright guys I have contacted SU and they have deleted my post. Again my apologies.

He came clean because he got caught, not because he had a sudden guilty conscience moment and rose to the occasion on his own accord. I suggest you take up creative writing or go to law school Harrison.

True, True, and True. Nothing I can do at this point except say sorry and keep trying to catch a real DD.

Easy adjustment since you once lived in a town with the Beverly hillbillies so to speak....too easy.......

My parents are originally from Indiana. Dad has a business out there. My town in Indiana is pretty normal. But you drive 20 minutes in any directions and yee hah.

Edited by Hhunn

....is this really a thread on SU? Dude i remember when i first started on here not that long ago i bumped heads with a couple people on my ideas. I didnt ask for forgiveness or any of that bullsh!t i just kept posting and being myself. That was one of the things i loved about SU the whole F^KK!t attitude....not like some of these other forums.

Very cool to see you accepting responsibility and moving forward.Trust me what I did was nothing personal,I just felt like it was an injustice for me to just look past the fact that that fish was caught in Cali.Had to say something because I know this community is built off honesty.Hopefully we can all move forward and continue to just fish for fun and not get caught in the drama.