Who do you Root for?

Darth Baiter

I never care who wins anything. So no point in rooting :lol: I found myself rooting for all of you to catch fish though :D

I didn't watch any ball game all year other then the 2nd half of the Super Bowl. Would rather watch a fight , MMA or Boxing or X games. Even then I don't care who wins :|

The Winter X Games were good this year. Not that they weren't last year.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal ST Fullerton Baseball

Grew up going to games/camps there, and also currently am a student! Titans!

As bas as it seems, i'm a big Red Sox fans. Never been to boston, always wanted to go. Grew up a SS playing baseball and watched Nomar on the sox, been rooting ever since. Naturally my Mom and Uncle are die hard yanks fans, so the rivalry at home is always fun!

Geoff

As bas as it seems, i'm a big Red Sox fans. Never been to boston, always wanted to go. Grew up a SS playing baseball and watched Nomar on the sox, been rooting ever since. Naturally my Mom and Uncle are die hard yanks fans, so the rivalry at home is always fun!

Geoff

I was suppose to go and play their until I got injured and fat hahaha.

Geoff

Hey, I've never been to New York, and I don't care to go. But i love the team!! :D

I was suppose to go and play their until I got injured and fat hahaha.

Nice! I was starting at the JC for the summer team and was going to play, but chose my life outside school over baseball. I miss it all the time, but it allowed to me fish more. if i didn't choose that, i wouldn't have met all the great people i've met fishing! Couldn't of asked for better friends!

Geoff

I too went down that road. Heart breaker and I miss playing Ball. Heck now I've gotten into smashing Softballs. Makes up for it a bit.

Much the same, played in an adult league for a few years after. No competitive enough for me. Now play in an adult basketball league, some pretty good teams we are up against. Makes it a little bit better...lol

Geoff

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Atlanta Braves

Born in Cleveland, moved to Atlanta when I was 12. You couldn't live in Atlanta in the 90s and not be a Braves fan. Also a big soccer fan. That was my sport growing up.

In the 90's the braves were my other team to watch. Heck yeah they had the best pitching in the league....Glavin, avery, mad and smoltz. Not to forget about their bats. Solid team!

I root for mushrooms, (chantrels, and morels, mostly,) wild ginseng, onions, wild horseradish, berries in season...oh wait! that kinda "root" , then it's the E-A-G-L-E-S, GO EAGLES!(or should I say "iggles", so you guys understand.).

I root for mushrooms, (chantrels, and morels, mostly,) wild ginseng, onions, wild horseradish, berries in season...oh wait! that kinda "root" , then it's the E-A-G-L-E-S, GO EAGLES!(or should I say "iggles", so you guys understand.).

You serious about mushroom hunting?