3:16 BAA perch trout & FS 6" perch trout

orozcofishing

Was just wondering cause I just sold that bait to orzco for 150 NIB!!!! I just hope hes not flipping baits I sold that bait to be fished not to be turned around and sold!!! If I knew he was just going to sell it I would have sold it to someone who was going to fish it and not try and make money!!!

IM 100% sure it went for more than 150.bet it went for more than 200 :lol: ..but hey what can you do?

Flippers should be banned...that way they will never know the releases...unless they can dupe a diff IP.

I bought the bait and it was for more than 150 but it was worth it I will be muskie fishing it and it will prob get tore up but the way I see the baits are made to be fished and that is what I'm going to do. I have been picking up more 3:16 baits in the last couple months because I have a job now that allows me to spend some cash on them. That one as with all of them. They will get fished for sure. They aren't made to sit on the shelf

IM 100% sure it went for more than 150.bet it went for more than 200 :lol: ..but hey what can you do?

Flippers should be banned...that way they will never know the releases...unless they can dupe a diff IP.

I bought the bait and it was for more than 150 but it was worth it I will be muskie fishing it and it will prob get tore up but the way I see the baits are made to be fished and that is what I'm going to do. I have been picking up more 3:16 baits in the last couple months because I have a job now that allows me to spend some cash on them. That one as with all of them. They will get fished for sure. They aren't made to sit on the shelf

Not you, I'm hutning for more 3:16 hardbaits too....just funny how the SB was just bought then it went back on sale.... :lol:

I know what you mean with flippin it. It's gonna stay in my collection until the toothy critters steal it if that day ever comes. And i know it wasn't directed at me and if it was I am not the type of person to get worked up over it Haha. Tight lines everyone. I still have to wait a couple months before the ice goes off.

Yeah oh well I have one now. Hopefully I am lucky enough to get one or 2 out of this newest release. If I do and my friend doesn't get one I will be taking the 1st 200 that gets pm'd. That's how I work not in it to make money just chuck big azz baits and catch fish.