Possible sale of 3 ..3:16 -6" BAs

Conway

I have a situation come up I may need to part with a few treasures I have ... CAMPOBASS this is not anything to do with a trade ( unless you have a like new Luger 9 or a HK Mark23) so don't even bother wasting the space. Please only seriouse inquires Baits will NOT be cheap and if u feel the need to PM please make it worth while. There are only 3 of these baits out there except for I think Rina may have a set. Some have seen photos and I know everyone Realy wants one of these baits. I will not seperste the three as they are a set with crank, wake and SS if I remebr right. I tested them in a pool but the guy I got them from threw them a couple times also they are like new and are 1 of a kind beautiful. Please don't waste mine or your time unless you are a seriouse buyer. I paid top dollar for these and will not sale for anything less I am not 100% certain I will sale even if I get that offer I need but trying to plan ahead in case I have to go that route...... I will never get another set so this will be a tough one to part with. PM only as I will not respond to questions that I know I will get. If you do not get a response it is not because it was a bad question or low blow but I think I am going to get a lot of questions I don't get on here much but will check it at some point this weekend. Please Be patient thanks

Hey bud first and foremost I hope all is well or will be soon enough. In regards to the baits would you be so kind to elaborate on what they are and perhaps provide me with a pic or two? I'm sure you've been blown up so It's not urgent but when you get the chance to oblige itd be much appreciated. Cheers:)

They are 6" versions of the born again. Amazing baits for someone to collect or fish. They are a set of 3 and to my knowledge as well as conways is the only other set made is rinas. If I remember correctly they are a wake, heavy float, cranker.

Wish you the best of luck with the sale and hope everything turns out ok for you.