FLIPPERS

SWIMBO

Stop preaching about it being a free country AND telling a guy how to run HIS company. It's hypocritical.

On another post you talked about how heavy a bait that weighs less than half of the wake bait is so even if you got one wtf would you do with it? Come here and whine that it hurts your pu$$y?

You also said you were an idiot. :lol:

Don't normally like to jump into these drama queen post from guys like you but damn your an annoying "Not Allowed".

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Luke on this one..... there are a lot of members on here who are respected, and you just can't go off on them without repercussions .......those being other members jumping to their aid. I didn't complain when I missed the Mystery Bait, I just posted a thread and got one and have offers for others that I am considering. I've missed the last couple of releases, and probably will miss the next few even though i try to get baits. Am I gonna be pissed that I missed the 10 inch Sport Model Freestyles if they come out and I whiff again? You bet. Will I post an ad asking for a bait in the color i want? You bet. Who is kissing anybody's butt? I'm not. Rubberdaddy isn't. I have learned that with the forums that your reputation can be damaged from the beginning if you jump on people and topics you know nothing about. All I can say is, watch yourself on ANY site you are on. I still find it funny that people will call others flippers without knowing their whole situation, and nobody still will pull any of the flipper's names out......

Danny AKA Darth Baiter

Good stuff Darth. Also, "fishbum" I would just like to add, a good reputation goes a very long way, Darth is the perfect example. When he misses a release and it's a bait he wants, he posts about it, members that know Darth have gone way out of their way to help Darth to get his bait. I can guarantee you, this would not be the case for someone that just hopped on the site because they wanted the bait. The guys that have respect are the ones that post often, and know what their talking about, not just random stuff.

If you go back and look at any threads I have ever posted he is the first one to jump on me. I not bashing anyone he is the one saying wants to kick me in the a@@.

I had no intentions of disrespecting anyone the dude is the first one there to shoot his mouth off.

Regardless of how many threads I have posted I should not have to sit there and have some guy threaten me in any fashion.

You guys are always the ones talking trash. Calling a disable man shock boat Mike and accusing a bait maker of soaking bluegills. I don't see those guys saying anything about anybody. I guess I stoop down to Rubberd@cks level and respond to his BS but it's easy to talk smack behind a keyboard in Conn.

I will just shut up but I was just stating something that others are thinking but won't say. Besides the 8 pages of Mystery on the bay!!!!

Rubbydaddy,

Thanks for the detailed response that really helps me a lot. I picked up a 68 Special and I was not sure exactly how to use it.

I appreciate the time effort you put into the response. I have been struggling to find the right combination here in the desert lakes in Phoenix. Canyon lake has some ten pounders and I hope with the correct presentation I nail one of them.

I also have one I put in my display and I wanted to be able to answer questions on it properly. What better place to look than here. My personal opinion here, but I believe the members here are some of the best big bait fishermen in the world!

Guess I must've been running my mouth and piling on when you had a Hudd 68 question ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3394

If you go back and look at any threads I have ever posted he is the first one to jump on me. I not bashing anyone he is the one saying wants to kick me in the a@@.

I had no intentions of disrespecting anyone the dude is the first one there to shoot his mouth off.

Regardless of how many threads I have posted I should not have to sit there and have some guy threaten me in any fashion.

You guys are always the ones talking trash. Calling a disable man shock boat Mike and accusing a bait maker of soaking bluegills. I don't see those guys saying anything about anybody. I guess I stoop down to Rubberd@cks level and respond to his BS but it's easy to talk smack behind a keyboard in Conn.

I will just shut up but I was just stating something that others are thinking but won't say. Besides the 8 pages of Mystery on the bay!!!!

Rubbydaddy,

Thanks for the detailed response that really helps me a lot. I picked up a 68 Special and I was not sure exactly how to use it.

I appreciate the time effort you put into the response. I have been struggling to find the right combination here in the desert lakes in Phoenix. Canyon lake has some ten pounders and I hope with the correct presentation I nail one of them.

I also have one I put in my display and I wanted to be able to answer questions on it properly. What better place to look than here. My personal opinion here, but I believe the members here are some of the best big bait fishermen in the world!

Guess I must've been running my mouth and piling on when you had a Hudd 68 question ;)

I hope he didn't eat dinner yet, because he just got a huge helping of words to eat :lol: !

Congrats to the guy that is trading for 2 baits plus cash for a mystery. I seriously can't believe people are thanking the dude!! Here is a news flash most of us pay more than retail for baits so trading two baits is costing a lot more than 200 bucks. You want to be classy than put it on there for 199.99 plus shipping for first come first serve.

Yup; I am looking to trade it for two baits that sold for less. First, your argument that the other baits are selling for more than retail is ignorant. Here's a news flash, genius - THIS bait is also selling for more than retail. If you don't believe me, check out the ebay listing. That bait is probably going to sell for more than twice retail. Matching up original retail values in the trade makes it fair. If you don't like it, don't make an offer.

Your 'classy' line just makes you look like a cry-baby. You want to be classy? Sell me some NIB FS Gills for $80 each. Then, I'll be happy to sell you my bait for the list price. Until then, wash the sand out of your "not allowed" and get on with your life.

Lastly, I'm offering it here in trade for baits instead of selling it outright for two reasons. One, I didn't buy it make money, I bought it to fish and I want it to go to someone who's going to throw it, not 'collect' it. Second, by slanting the deal towards other 3:16 baits, I am giving the guys who have been here the longest an advantage over the both the collectors and the flippers.

Dude just deal with it. 316 baits are in high demand and there are prob 10 times as many people that want them as are made so suck it up put ur big boy pull ups on and just wait till the next release maybe you will have better luck. I didn't get one either but I am lucky enough to have a friend thats gonna sell his 2nd one too me. If that wasnt the case I would be dissappointed for about an hr then just wait it out till the next round.

That's my $.02.

Jeremy

Last year you could find baits in the for sale section every week. Now all you see is WTB threads haha. Guess people are starting to realize what is actually means to have such a awesome bait and using them out on the water like they were intended for and not reselling.