WAKE JR. PRE ORDER OPEN

pickle

I luv 316 perch and now they look different. Mine also has a bright lower lip. Bait looks great but I hate the subtle color change to more of a greenish perch. I didn't need any pattern changes.

He made a post asking the NE guys what color they wanted for the perch and the greenish color was what they picked.

He made a post asking the NE guys what color they wanted for the perch and the greenish color was what they picked.

This is true.There is a video on the 3:16 Facebook page where Mickey actually consulted the Northeast folks and that is the perch color they unanimously chose.

Great info folks. I noticed big changes to the pattern. It took me years to even think old pattern even looked like a perch to try it out. I was so late to the game. Then I noticed ice fishing and ice out fishing that super fat perch are usually golden color with a white belly. I didn't buy a perch from last baby wake batch but got news from buds that baits they got looked different from the ones they saw me catching fish on. I told em every one is different and thought that is what they were talking about. Then I got the wake jr. perch and honestly we r scratching our heads about a needless pattern change that includes not only a green look but also a splash of orange under the lip rather than just the four orange fins. That is alot of orange. Time will tell.

C'mon Bigpoppa! I know Mickey didn't get to consult with you for his new batch but just fish that new colored Perch Wake Jr and make it as famous as you did his Baby Wakes all by yourself......

LOL, I am whiner this time of year, not enough ice to ice fish and no open water.  You betcha I am going to fish it next year.  It is an awesome looking bait, but I would not be surprised if the older pattern gets a cult following making the half dozen baby wakes I have very valuable.

LOL, I am whiner this time of year, not enough ice to ice fish and no open water. You betcha I am going to fish it next year. It is an awesome looking bait, but I would not be surprised if the older pattern gets a cult following making the half dozen baby wakes I have very valuable.

3:16 already has a cult following..you talking about an OG wake jr perch cult within the cult?

Got my last three in yesterday. Lit up Bass, Carp, and Perch. I had recieved the gill and trout last week. I think they all look awesome, wish I had ordered all of them but I can wait for another run, that disco, shad, and redhead look great.

post-20315-0-63458200-1482942249_thumb.jpg

Do you need two people to have a cult, or is one enough?

You know how it is. You fish with other SB guys and they gotta have that exact bait you caught em on. I am warming up to new pattern change just don't like orange lower lip but I do like it on an all white bait tho for some reason that is a killer pattern imo.

3:16 already has a cult following..you talking about an OG wake jr perch cult within the cult?

Ha ha...I have seen it before slight pattern changes create demand for older baits. Alot of it is just confidence tho, vision 110 straight eyes, toothpick dots on older pats trouts etc.