Roman Made Mudai

Joey11132

Got my hands on one can't believe it what do u guys think about the lure ?

Its brand new, how could anybody think anything about this lure? To my knowledge, nobody here has fished it or even held one. But yea, it looks nice and I'm sure it will catch fish

Its brand new, how could anybody think anything about this lure? To my knowledge, nobody here has fished it or even held one. But yea, it looks nice and I'm sure it will catch fish

There is a guy on here who has had a proto a few weeks..don't know if he's used it..he can share if he likes

As for Joey I was messing..he has attained one just doesn't have it yet..and imma wait outside for his mailman to drop it off..📪📬📭🔫

There is a guy on here who has had a proto a few weeks..don't know if he's used it..he can share if he likes

As for Joey I was messing..he has attained one just doesn't have it yet..and imma wait outside for his mailman to drop it off..

I'd love to see some video of this one. I wish they'd just start doing the South again...

Be carefull with buying from ebay. Theres been two major US suppliers (cool camera guy and Hishashi) one will post lower then the other and then see how quick it sells and the other will raise the price 100 more. I bought the red blue steel at an undisclosed amount and three wks later they posted another for sale- they checking to see if your gonna flip and resale. Im guessing there seeing what true market value is if its extreamly limited. Hishashi is a very cool guy but money is money.

Edited by GoblinSlayer