Build A Burger Rev 1

shinner

Caught a B-Flay throw down where they were putting a mix of chillies on the burger and got me jonesen for one... (these are older recipes I'm reviving for the big bait crew)

80 or 85% lean Ground Beef (make patties Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper on both sides and push a thumb indentation into the center so they won't plump up in the middle and will cook evenly)

Fresh Grated Cheese of your Choice.. I used mild cheddar for this one..

Kosher Sandwich sliced Pickles

Ripe Jersey Farm Ugly Tomatoes

Ripe Avocado

Toasted Potatoes Rolls

1 Pack of Boars Head Bacon

2 Pablano Peppers

2 Sarano Peppers (I used 5 and it was spicy)

1 Jalapeno pepper (I used 3 and it was spicy)

(optional Long thin Hot peppers... I would leave those out next time. I used 3 and it was... wait for it...... spicy)

lightly coat the peppers in Olive Oil and throw on the grill to blacken the skin (medium heat) once the skin is black and split all around the chillie remove from grill and place in a bowl and cover with Saran Wrap ("Thats right my rap was so tight back in the day they called me Saran"... Darth Baiter 89')

Once the Peppers are cooled (about 20 minutes) peel the skin off, remove the stem and seeds and chop.. Mix with a little EVOO and fry the chillies in a frying pan just re-heat just before serving.. the re-heat supposedly activates a new level of flavor..

Set up all your Fixings (ie cook the bacon, slice the tomato, slice the avocado.. etc..)

Cook your Burgers and top with Grated cheese and add all the fixings.. They were so good you didn't need Ketchup, Mayo or Mustard..

ShinnSimmons slinging baits and filling plates

Fiesta Time

th_IMGP1674.jpg

Lets get that skin peeling

th_IMGP1675.jpg

Chopped and ready for the Frying Pan

th_IMGP1677.jpg

Condiments Ready for Duty Sir

th_IMGP1676.jpg

The Money Shot

th_IMGP1678.jpg

Ok yea im making this friday night

I would be more worried on Saturday :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Better fish close to shore :lol::lol:

If your tummy can't handle the heat then don't leave home without packing a zip lock full of baby wipes..

Here is Rev 2... I make two patties, layer with a ton of cheese and then seal them back up to make a molten pocket of goodness

th_IMGP1446.jpg

th_IMGP1447.jpg

th_IMGP1449.jpg

Not responsible for Extreme facial Cheese Burns

th_IMGP1450.jpg