Rago baits shipping? Zero communication

scoopdaloop

Yo, I believe my rago weedless order has been lost. I can't get in touch with Danny through fb, email nor Instagram. Been three weeks. Anyone help a brother out? I get he has a life, not trying to put him on blast. Just want the swimbaits! Any help is appreciated!

Hunter

I'm so tired of some of these bait makers putting no effort into communication with customers who are handing over their hard earned money. I try to stick to ones that are friendly and respond to questions within a few days. Brock from Hiroshima baits is great, so is Scott from TT.

Danny's always been on point with communication via dm on IG with me. Maybe try that if you haven't. Only communication outside that though on any of my rago orders direct from them has been a confirmation email stating they received it and then it shows up a week or so later.

If you follow Danny on IG he was MIA for a few weeks due to being really sick.  I've personally never had any issues with communication or shipping with him so this is surprising.  You might want to message him through this site as well since he does make comments on here from time to time. 

I'm so tired of some of these bait makers putting no effort into communication with customers who are handing over their hard earned money. I try to stick to ones that are friendly and respond to questions within a few days. Brock from Hiroshima baits is great, so is Scott from TT.

Natesbaits is a good dude too.

I don't have any messages on my Instagram about people not receiving baits. I did take a bit longer to get some shipped because I was super sick and all my energy went to work and by the time I got home I could barely move lol. Its true and I'm glad I forced myself to still go to work. As far as messages about unshipped baits I have zero in my inbox and had I gotten any I would have gotten them baits shipped. I'm pretty easy to get a hold of and also very straight forward if you want your money back let me know there's no hard feelings.