When was your last 10 plus ?

SwimbaitsatLMV

Serge has now won a 10" freestyle and a secret creation. Wut a site! Time to get some hogs. Mickey, cool post. Just bad timing. Hopefull this weekend I can get something big. Got the confidence!

Butch, every time I am at Casitas, I have seen you, and I am there random days maye twice a month during spring. Straight commitment. next time I see you, i'll say hello. Keep stickin em! My goodness! 20 10's n 13 days?

Thanks everyone! I was kinda hating on the guy in the kayak in the background of my pic because there is absolutely no boating allowed right now in that lake, and I wanted to be out there on my toon but oh well I got the last laugh! Thanks AGAIN to 3:16 for putting this together!

Congrats Serg.

Butch Brown you are superman.

Great post Mickey + thanks for given the east coast guy a chance. After see BB fish and shoveling 22" of snow I'm ready to move west. :D My dog Rocko is liking the snow but not me, bring on the spring.

post-229-14252984797048_thumb.jpg

post-229-14252984797528_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone! I was kinda hating on the guy in the kayak in the background of my pic because there is absolutely no boating allowed right now in that lake, and I wanted to be out there on my toon but oh well I got the last laugh! Thanks AGAIN to 3:16 for putting this together!

I was wondering about that kayak. The water level/clarity/color looks like it only does in January, though. Otherwise I would have cried foul :-)

Nice fish.

Congrats Serg! and thanks for a cool thread Mickey. ;)

-

Now Butch, those stills are amazing, but don't hold back on them videos; post 'em up. Broadcast yourself over at SUTV! I LOVE those realtime videos on board with you of dem monster catches! :shock::P

-

http://www.swimbaitunderground.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10