I'm not sure whether or not this should go in the reviews section but I may get more feedback putting it here.

This may be a post that can help out smaller companies, guys hand making baits, or even get someone to buy a new bait and catch a new pb, so let's see what we've got.

As a general question, in your personal opinion, which bluegill bait on the market do you think is the best? Soft bait, hard bait, any number of joints. As long as it has a bluegill profile, which one would YOU consider the best?? Let's hear everyone's answers because who knows, someone may find a new bait they want to invest it!

I will throw out a few of my go to gill baits

Matts hard gill floater/ss 3 piece and 2 peice models...these baits flat out get bit

Got em coach floater this bait is pretty awesome and imo underrated. Makes a ton of noise and is a bit larger profile

Real prey gill small but gets a lot of bites

Matts soft gill modded with a hudd 68 tail

These are my staples

I did use the search bar. This isn't a post about a certain bait vs a certain bait, which is what most of the other threads are about. It's a general question of which bluegill profile baits guys think are the best. Not asking what works where or how to use something. A post for people to put their opinion of which bait they choose is the best.

Gantarel, love that bait.  Try the JR, I haven't used it myself but it probably is just as good if not better.... I have the deps bullshooter 160 and they sink kind of fast so either mod it or get one of those new floaters. BB 175 would be killer. I had the mattlures ulti gill which wasn't bad, the 68 hudd tail mod sounds killer on it.    Try the 316 bluegill, looks like it would be great and he makes awesome baits.