Bluegill glide baits

Ben.h

depending on how much your definition of inexpensive is, pizz customs pizz beasts can be found used for around 60 or 70 as can a deps bullshooter as stated above.

the pizz beast is an awesome bluegill profile glide, I absolutely love mine.

I really like the Gantarel and would probably have more, but they have a tendency to spin on the cast. I have reduced the problem with some suspend dots, but can anyone recommend a really cast able gill glide bait that is as effective as the Gantarel?

The Jackall Gantarel should be high on your list. Great price point, excellent and intuitive construction/rigging, ultra realistic color patterns and a true glide bait action. It is an extremely versatile bait with a lot of great additions that will allow you fish it how you want - Trailer hook on the back tail if your experiencing short strikes, chin hook hanger that will allow you to add weight to help you get the bait down deeper or to essentially create a drop shot rig for fishing bedding fish and 360 degree rotating hook hangers and line tie to keep fish pinned. I'll throw this basically anytime and anywhere. Heck, I live in Minnesota and have thrown it on the Mississippi River and the Smallmouth absolutely hammer it. Just a great bait all around.

A slow sink, two piece, Mattlures Hardgill could also be considered. Though not a true glide bait, the two piece (when worked at slower speeds) does have a fairly good gliding action. The three piece tends to have a more erratic action than the two piece, thus why I say it is more in line with a glide bait style action.