Thumper tail

Ethanm

I've been seeing a lot of thumper tails for sale in the black market as well as other sites, are they not performing as expected? Is there something else about them that people aren't liking? I've been considering getting one and trying it out, I'd really appreciate anyone's feedback before I make a purchase. Thanks!

It's a solid bait. Although I've only caught 1 fish, I think it looks good. Only thing I had to do was add a stinger hook. I use to collect jordans until everyone started buying them up and flipping them for double. It's ridiculous and it prevents the people who really want the shoes from buying them. Same concept here. try it out.

I personally think people are under hyping the bait, its a bait that fills a niche that previously was hard to fill. the bait is a hard thumping, fast moving bait, thats what it was designed for. Its a bait to pull out when those fish are hot on baits that move a lot of water. Instead of having to throw a hard bait now you have a soft bait option. Now all of this would be useless if the price was set too high.. but surprise they are almost the same price as a hudd. IDK, this is my opinion. Its not an every day bait but its a good option.