Changing my profile name

3:16 addict

I can't speak for PM's but from what I've observed so far, people are just messing around with you with the exception of last night (which is what I'm assuming you're talking about).  I think it's pretty clear that the seller didn't appreciate you calling him out in his open thread for the price tag on the hudd shads.  

Word of advice....it's pretty clear that swimbaits often sell for more than retail so there is absolutely no reason/upside/point for you making the the comment: 

"The shads are only 9$ on TW just wondering y ur selling them for so much more" 

I will say this... the seller reacted pretty strongly,  but again...you made what was perceived as an inflammatory pointless comment that in the seller's eyes called out his integrity.  In the future, I suggest that if you don't like a price tag, just move on...or if you absolutely need to question a seller, do it through a PM in a way that's..................less insulting. 

Thank you, pzoutdoors. For clearing that up for him before I did. But he also needs to learn not to send a PM with the header "D Bag". Very much shows his age.

wow! "D Bag".Not the most mature thing to do but damn...

Why worry about what some keyboard commando says to you on an internet fishing forum???.......thick skin brah........."sack up".

Catch some fish with 3:16's in their maw post them and then people will STFU and stop busting your nut holster.

Edited by floridaswimb8er

People are too damn sensitive these days. We used to get hurt by taking a punch to the face or take a spill riding a bike jumping a ramp and kids these days get hurt with words?!? What ever happened to "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me." 

Another note. This is the "Black Market" if you are not selling or looking for anything, then don't post here. *Mic drop*

Edited by SpamEggsandRice

Honestly if you can't take the backlash then don't make a comment in the first place. Simple. For some reason alot of kids on this forum want to speak up and stick their nose where it doesn't belong and the "Not Allowed" and cry when someone puts them in their place. Speaks to the attitude of the youth these days. No consequences. Also why would you post this topic in the black market?