Whats the word with HPH...

collin117

I have no place voicing my opinion on your baits since I've never fished one, Randall...But I do know that as true followers of Christ we have no right to judge anyone even by our broken and twisted standards. God is our ultimate judge and nothing man says or does can change that. Personal opinions have no true weight, so we should neither let ourselves be tied down by them or seek to tie others down by them...because none of us are without fault. This is what I believe and I beg that you not make scripture or faith just a matter of business.

On the other hand, I do believe that your baits are legendary for a reason, and I hope that I will have the chance to acquire one some day. Keep pumping those bad boys out!

I have an old friend who is a pastor. He says something along the lines of Satan's favorite lie is that we are not to judge. It allows others to be decieved and wolves in sheeps clothing come into the flock I have no right to judge someone's eternity but we as Christians are judged by the same measure as to not be hypocrites. God wouldn't expect us to allow someone who just murdered someone near our family..We must look at a person and judge them by their actions or "fruit". How can second Timothy 3 tell us to stay away from.them if we do not first "JUDGE" who the scripture is warning us about. We know the splinter is in the eye because we judged it to be there we just arent susposed to have the stake in our eye and judge the splinter because that would be hypocritical. I Think my old friend has an article somewhere I can send to you that could say it way better than I could. I will look for it when I have time and send it to you. . Thanks for the compliments.

I don't think it's actually a customer service issue, it's a patience issue. I have two 6 inch baits on order with Randall now, and the couple times I've emailed he's responded within a couple hours with an update. This is the same as past baits I've gotten from him. It's a wait for Avery very good garage-made bait. My LDC experience was awful so now I don't order from him. I talk with my money, not some flame war on a fishing forum, and Randall's earned my money. This ain't Walmart.

Problem with narcissistic people. They often say they were chosen by God in their profession. Then learn to manipulate and mislead using a different set of rules for themselves than they do with others. Or using scripture out of context to support non Christian actions. This gives them an advantage and makes others feel guilty for "judging them". It gives them the supreme advantage in life to take advantage of others and helps build their ego. We as Christians are susposed to judge other Christians we shouldn't judge people who are said to be non Christians. We are just not to be Hypocrite about it. I have never talked to anyone the way I was talked to by Mickey. Plenty of others will tell the same story. I have never jumped out of a boat wrapped with a cross to attack another Christian. Never been to jail or to court and pled guilty for a crime committed and made jokes and bragged about it with another guy riding around claiming to be Christian being proud of it. I will be judged by the same standards that I use to judge but not some scriptures you use out of context without understanding to manipulate others opinions.

There you go with the lunatic rants and lies I predicted on page 1. No reason to bring James into this , all he did was fish Andrew out of the water. They were in Mickey's boat, an unwrapped boat. You need to get your facts right. As someone who watched the video of this scuffle, I can assure you I'm correct. 

There you go with the lunatic rants and lies I predicted on page 1. No reason to bring James into this , all he did was fish Andrew out of the water. They were in Mickey's boat, an unwrapped boat. You need to get your facts right. As someone who watched the video of this scuffle, I can assure you I'm correct.

And still hangs with Mickey and was right there commenting on Mickeys page and putting others down. All while riding around in a wrapped boat with "I am second " on it. I believe I have screen shots of it and lthem joking about it before Mickey found out somepne ratted them out for acting that way and deleted it. His actions speak for themselves.