My first ms slammer

Lwanggpack

I have a 7" Slammer for about 5 or 6 years now. Fished it for countless hours on countless days and only caught a 4lb bass, lost another about that size and had a bite from one about 10" long. I don't know if I'm really a bad angler (I don't think so, because I can catch big bass on other baits) or if it's because big bass prey here is from 4 to 6" long. 

I have an S-Waver 168 for less than 1 year and almost broke my PB on it already last summer.

Like everyone else has said, you just have to get used to the idea that its not too big.  We all went through that stage.  You are going to catch plenty of two pounders with that bait.  And much bigger too.  We all go out hoping to get a huge fish every trip, but I can tell you I've had days when I caught 10 or more fish on a 9" slammer and none were bigger than 3 pounds.  Stick with it and you won't think its too big.

Thanks for all the replies. Im new to swimbait fishing, sold few reels to found this type of fishing, I just bought a 13 fishing A3, I think I need to upgrade my rod, my 7'6 falcon cara H probably not big enoug, will try it out to see. I do have a s waver 168, the action is awesome, might get another one, I bet you all recommend size 200, lol