My first ms slammer

Lwanggpack

Just received a 9" dark trout slammer, it is HUGE !!! I don't see how bass will attach something this intimidating, little regret about getting the 9", should have bought a 7".

Hopefully, I can catch some bass with it to boost my confidence about using it.

No regrets needed, they will hit that thing. Just get out and keep checking it, especially at night in the summer if possible.

Even little ones will bite that thing, so no need to worry that you'll be missing bites.

Here's a pic to boost your confidence:

post-21056-0-14956800-1486150225_thumb.jpg

Just see how many pictures of 250 fish there are...its bigger than a 9" Slammer. It'll get smashed, just start chuckin.  Find the "Traveling Slammer" thread too.  That thread alone will make you a national believer in the bait.

Just received a 9" dark trout slammer, it is HUGE !!! I don't see how bass will attach something this intimidating, little regret about getting the 9", should have bought a 7".

Hopefully, I can catch some bass with it to boost my confidence about using it.

After you've fished with swimbaits for a while you won't think it's that big anymore.

I just ordered my first Slammer as well, 9 inch as well and from what I've read 9 is the way to go between the 7 and the 9 ,because it will get bit and get bigger fish. But don't listen to me listen to all these guys who have thrown it, it seems to work . So let's go get them!

The 7" is a solid bait and there is nothing wrong with it at all, but it gets the same fish the 9" does and the 9 has a lot more drawing power. My advice, throw the slammer and only the slammer until you get your confidence in it. You'll have no regrets.