ABT Lures?

MaxDistance

It appears so, i always knew the dirty donkey was a knock off of the punker, but the glides they have on TW have that foil finish.  i'm pretty new to glide baits so i think they all look roughly the same, the only ones i have are s wavers right now, so not much to compare to.

Its not a popular opinion around here, but I actually like my 9" suicide glide.  Got it in a trade.  Its a very consistent swimming bait.  Sinks perfect IMO.  Knockoff.....probably, but doesn't make it a horrible choice to fish.  Will I buy another, no, but its a pretty solid bait.

• 7 years later...

Allen Borden is an OG on the west coast scene, his glides except the homicide look nothing like a hinkle which I own several trouts and shads and even the more rare swimmers, the ABT suicides are nothing like a hinkle lol the dirty donkeys are legit as heck they look nothing like a punker and are resin not wood, they walk amazingly well and the cupped chin blurps as it walks, best bait they make is the dirty donkey, the thing he did with the homicide was wack though copying Andrew wasn't the move at all that was definitely wack 

Edited by Bassassassin1990