Stolen baits in virginia

RyanPerrey

Hey everyone. Someone stole my Swimbait underground bait wrap I just freaking bought w/ a og deps 250 butch bass w/ the middle section colored in, Hiroshima customs Godzilla in kill shot, Hiroshima customs countdown billrilla in carp w/ st 56 hooks on it, 9" ms slammer in bluegill, black and brown nezuma rat XL if anyone sees these baits online from the east coast please call or text my cell. (304-634-3837. Thanks

Sorry to hear about that Ryan.You're celebrating a Virginia DD and then a few days later a morally bankrupt individual steals your awesome baits.I don't have any Hiroshima baits anymore but I do have a big stash of Nez XL rats and I'd love to send you one brother.PM me your shipping address and I can ship tomorrow.Cheers!

Sorry to hear about that Ryan.You're celebrating a Virginia DD and then a few days later a morally bankrupt individual steals your awesome baits.I don't have any Hiroshima baits anymore but I do have a big stash of Nez XL rats and I'd love to send you one brother.PM me your shipping address and I can ship tomorrow.Cheers!

That's awesome man! Stand up guy right there

I just picked up a Hiro Countdown billrilla in carp as an extra... Pm me your address, I'll send it your way.

Had my garage broken into last month, they took tools and fishing gear. Lost four reels, mags, and more... It sucks, but you'll get it back. Sorry to hear every time someone steals fishing stuff, especially swimbaits.