***3:16 Knockoff scam alert***

Rubberdaddy

Lol you don't have to spend more time looking for a 3:16 than any other bait.Post a wtb post and spend 30 seconds a day bumping it up lol.I doubt anyone spends "hours a day" browsing for 316s

Actually thats not true.. The only reason why i have my freestyles is because i would refresh the blackmarket every5 minutes for who knows how many hours, day in and day out. It got so bad on some days i would hardly do any work while on the clock. Some might call me a loser, but hey its a damn 3:16! Also frustrating when i find one and the dude is only interested in flipping it. The struggle is real. As for posting a WTB thread, just like mickeys business model of "hooking up my buddies first" its the same for SU.. "Known members look out for their own". With the exception of guys like JC and Bigslant.. Who are a true blessing to the forum.

ive got all mine for retail too but if your dumb enough to pay double, cant fix stupid

Everyday i see people paying double or triple. I wouldnt do it but its their money. I have yet to se a freestyle or a workhorse for retail in the market. If you dont realize that than i guess you cant fix stupid. A lot of these guys dont get looked after like some other guys here. They dont get the opportunity to buy retail

So i should make a wtb post and then buy a bait at 3x original price? Tried getting an a list, wait was to long. Tried emailing a couple bait makers, no response. Like i said, the baits i buy are readily avaliable and catch just as many fish and i dont buy or like buying knockoffs but I understand if someone was to buy a knock off. Not everyone has the time and 

Brock Hiroshima is about the only reliable custom bait maker I've done business with. He makes a good product, does what he says he will do, and is on time. It seems once put on the list for a bait it's not long before he delivers. Not six months and then never comes through. 

Brock, Caesar and Matt, those 3 are the best by far in regards to communication and customer service.

I'd add Kevin Lee and Donald Sanders to that list too.  Never had a problem with any of these guys.

Actually thats not true.. The only reason why i have my freestyles is because i would refresh the blackmarket every5 minutes for who knows how many hours, day in and day out. It got so bad on some days i would hardly do any work while on the clock. Some might call me a loser, but hey its a damn 3:16! Also frustrating when i find one and the dude is only interested in flipping it. The struggle is real. As for posting a WTB thread, just like mickeys business model of "hooking up my buddies first" its the same for SU.. "Known members look out for their own". With the exception of guys like JC and Bigslant.. Who are a true blessing to the forum.

your not getting my point.Its not Marriott that you waste hours of your life looking for 316s.Thats your choice.Im telling you from personal experience you can get them without doing that.Believe me or not I don't care

I have bought, sold and traded baits with Tom. Several have been Mickeys baits & all have been legit baits. I won't worry about doing business with Tom again. He has always been a stand up guy to deal with. Everyone just jumps to conclusions and becomes a keyboard warrior on all these forums and facebook. Before you go to throwing someone under the bus you might know the facts and I'm betting very few on here do.

your not getting my point.Its not Marriott that you waste hours of your life looking for 316s.Thats your choice.Im telling you from personal experience you can get them without doing that.Believe me or not I don't care

I sent you a friendly PM asking for your method of aquiring freestyles and you give me the cold shoulder? Typical. Maybe i dont get your point. You feel the need to voice your opinion and get my hopes up, but you're not willing to help. Let me ask you.. why you here bro? Your method is that you have a buddy that hooks you up at retail price huh? Great! The demand of these baits is doing a good job of dividing people.