***3:16 Knockoff scam alert***

Rubberdaddy

I really like the waterscapes by Claude Monet.  Why didn't he paint faster or get some other people to help him make more?  If only he did this I could have a nice Monet hanging on my wall.  Now I can only get one by paying flipper prices in the tens of millions.  Its just not fair!

Having a discussion doesn't have to be drama. Sure we get pulled in a lil' heavy from time to time but conversing and sharing thoughts and opinions as men among ourselves is perfectly normal and healthy. My involvement was to initially stand up for Tom, and try and keep what seemed like pending hysteria at bay while offering my personal familiarity with the baits as assistance for anyone worried they may have been ripped off... Being ripped off does affect others, 3:16 or otherwise... no one wants their hard earned work or way to earn a living out sourced whether it's in baits or on the construction site or whatever. Fortunately this particular maker and even Rago will survive. As there overall reputation for making great baits works in their favor and have an established and ever growing fan base.

But indeed. Tight lines gentleman, and hope ya'll get some good ones:)

I really like the waterscapes by Claude Monet.  Why didn't he paint faster or get some other people to help him make more?  If only he did this I could have a nice Monet hanging on my wall.  Now I can only get one by paying flipper prices in the tens of millions.  Its just not fair!

Nice:)

I have only had 1 316 bait and wasn't impressed by it at all. That said who cares when someone with the reputation that Mickey has gets inconvenienced? You know like boarding people's boats and trying to fight them, or threatening to break someone's legs with a baseball bat, stuff like that that I've heard 100 times. The kid said himself that he tried to call Mickey and talk to him but he couldn't because Mickey was screaming incoherently. The guy is an ass. And he's 100 involved and enjoys the lack of production and hype it causes. I'd buy a knick off in a second, no problem. How many times has a Slammer been copied? Is a Slammer a copy of a AC plug? Where does it end? Buy what you want, make what you want.

Well there are plenty of reproductions out there you can buy. That seems perfectly acceptable as well.....art is some of the most copied ish out there.

Edited by floridaswimb8er

I have only had 1 316 bait and wasn't impressed by it at all. That said who cares when someone with the reputation that Mickey has gets inconvenienced? You know like boarding people's boats and trying to fight them, or threatening to break someone's legs with a baseball bat, stuff like that that I've heard 100 times. The kid said himself that he tried to call Mickey and talk to him but he couldn't because Mickey was screaming incoherently. The guy is an ass. And he's 100 involved and enjoys the lack of production and hype it causes. I'd buy a knick off in a second, no problem. How many times has a Slammer been copied? Is a Slammer a copy of a AC plug? Where does it end? Buy what you want, make what you want.

that opinion of yours will completely change if you ever venture into making swimbaits and someone steals from you.

that opinion of yours will completely change if you ever venture into making swimbaits and someone steals from you.

If 3:16 baits has 1000 baits to sell at the next release, do you think they aren't going to sell out in 30 minutes?

I don't agree with anyone copying a bait and trying to dupe people into thinking it is an original but lets be real here.....do you really think this is going to hurt 3:16. It isn't. I'm not condoning it, but it isn't going to do even the slightest bit of damage. I'm sure some of us are more tweaked over this than Mickey is. And if he is a hot headed a$$wipe, oh well.

If 3:16 baits has 1000 baits to sell at the next release, do you think they aren't going to sell out in 30 minutes?

I don't agree with anyone copying a bait and trying to dupe people into thinking it is an original but lets be real here.....do you really think this is going to hurt 3:16. It isn't. I'm not condoning it, but it isn't going to do even the slightest bit of damage. I'm sure some of us are more tweaked over this than Mickey is. And if he is a hot headed a$$wipe, oh well.

I never said it would hurt mickey..I said try getting your own hard work molded and sold for profit.Than your opinion will change.itsplain STEALING

I believe if you make a replica and sell it as the original it is forgery which is a crime. The arguments about limited production or giving them to friends are moot because the product belongs to the maker, there will always be fakes out there because there are people that are criminals or just bad people looking to take advantage of good people. If people think prices are high now wait till ever single bait maker goes through the process of getting trade marks or patents and passes that cost along like all other businesses. But what do I know I'm nobody.