Reel to pair with 796 Fury/Irod Jr swim

Campobassmaster

Getting a more dedicated RM negotiator sized bait setup, what do you guys use? Looking for a low profile preferably, I know cardiff is popular but I've got the round reels I need right now. This is going to be a glide and trick bait rod, maybe topwater.  

Lexa 300? (I heard they aren't that great stock though, need to be smart about tuning and upgrading?)

Curado 200?

Trying to keep it cheaper, nothing like a toro beast 51. Keep in mind I'm a lefty.

The baits I'll be throwing:

Clayton (deltaman) Sly Bluegill glide and 4pc

Roman Made Neg

Deps 175

Swaver 200

Swaver 168

Savage Glides (both styles and sizes)

Gantarel/Gantarel Jr

6" hudds

Mattlures soft gill

Savage Gill

g2 Cracker

Tiny Klash (maybe)

Hudd 68 (maybe)

WRS (maybe)

I throw all that on my green curado 200 (e7 I believe correct me if I'm wrong) I use 17lb flouro but could easily use 20 if needed, I feel that the tranx 300 would be good for what's listed as well. Btw I have the jr swim

Me being the cheap person that i am, i have 2 irod jrs, that i have put Lew LFS on.  For 100 bucks they work great, usually get 2 years out of them before they start making funny noises. then just clean it or buy a new one.

I have a fury with a tatula on it and an irod with a lexa on it. the fury with the tatula is the rod I grab when first , feels great in had and is semi light. ive been throwing, triple trouts, 6 inch hudds, bull shooter, negotitator and wrs on it. I am sure the tatula will get chewed up one day but its been going strong for a couple months now. I enjoy it a lot.

If you looking at the lexa 300 why not just take advatrage of the deal in this post for a curado 300? killer price if I was in the market I would scoop one

http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40492-300e-cabelas-for-150/