Huddleston

brgbassmaster

Got quite a few ROF 12s and everything I see on hudds are bottom dragging. Does anyone throw rof 12s and just let it sink to a depth and reel in or does everyone just bottom drag hudds? Fish aren't relating to bottom here right now.as far as i can tell from graph and wanting to get some on hudds. Thanks.

I fish all my hudd like baits not on the bottom. Its because I fish from the bank and hate losing baits. So like matt said Tactical bassin when that water is above 50 degrees.Crank it in like a spinner bait make your trout look like it has a problem.

I also slow roll them Thur the depth I want gets bit too. And if I see a follower hot on it I go faster with the bait and trigger those followers into biters.

Got quite a few ROF 12s and everything I see on hudds are bottom dragging. Does anyone throw rof 12s and just let it sink to a depth and reel in or does everyone just bottom drag hudds? Fish aren't relating to bottom here right now.as far as i can tell from graph and wanting to get some on hudds. Thanks.

I rarely fish mine on the bottom. 95% of the time I count it down and retrieve it at that depth.

Matt Allen and his bud have vids of their hudd pbs. Both are on rof 5s. They are in a story telling format. Ste guy likes rof 12 for versatility of dragging and swimming. Unfortunately, I only have confidence in bottom bouncing rof 12. I also have been ste rigging rof 0 cuz some folks I respect have shown this tactic works. The reason I don't like rof 5 is I don't feel I have control over bait or know it is swimming right.

Edited by bigpoppabass