Bull Shad Poser Alert GENE JENSEN is a POSER

High Power Swimbaits

In case anybody here hasn't figured it out yet from the recent posts here the fishing world is full of two faced posing backstabbers. The latest is Gene Jensen. Let me tell you all the story of Gene Jensen that many of you probably know from Bass Resource dot com. I met Gene through a Adam Stanton who became my tournament partner. Adam booked a guide trip with me a few years back and grew up with Gene and knew him well and warned me about him. Adam became my partner later after I got to know him. As time went by Gene went out fishing with us and the only tournaments Gene has ever won in his life either myself or Adam put him on them. He likes to tell everybody about how great he is and how he has won most of the tournaments he has ever entered. :lol: He also like to call himself a guide and takes people fishing at Richmond Mill a private lake full of feeder trained bass and run feeder to feeder acting like he is the greatest. Did I mention he like to name drop and tell everybody how he and Zona are best buddys. :lol: You get the kind of guy I am taking about. TWO FACED POSER!

Well a few months ago Gene posted some fish up on the Bull Shad Facebook page so I confronted him about it since he knows the story of Bucca and he was even the X-ray guy who X-rayed triple trouts for Bucca so Bucca could pass them off as the real thing and try top get some stores to buy them as knockoffs. He said he had parted ways with Bucca and had nothing to do with him and that he posted it as a joke because he and my buddy Ryan Lamb were having a contest to see who could catch the most fish on the worst junk swimbaits they had in thier box. :o Well just a few days ago I get a call asking for more swimbaits well I had heard he was asking Bucca the same thing so I said no knowing his history and how he is. I had given him some before just because he was fishing with Ryan and because he said he had nothing to do with Bucca because of all the stuff he had found out Mike Bucca was doing and that he was sorry he had a part in the knock off triple trout. Well I should have known better since he gave his father in law one of Bucca's knock off Triple Trouts for a bithday gift and told him it was the real thing. :lol: His father in law fished with me on a paid guide trip and had the knock off and told me it was a real triple trout. It wouldn't even swim and I looked at it and told him it was a fake and he said Gene gave it to him. :lol:

Well I have been warned a video is coming and that Gene jumped on the bedfish/easy to fish private lake/shockboat band wagon for some free baits since I wouldn't give him any :lol: so be on the lookout for some real easy feeder trained private lake cast to catch from easiest place to fish on earth. No skill required just a lot of money to fish for feeder trained fish with a fake poser guide. No doubt Gene will show up with some bed fish with a Bull Crap hanging from it's mouth soon it's really the only way he has ever caught any decent fish himself worth anything. ITS BED FISH SEASON WATCH OUT FOR THE FREE BAIT POSERS AND DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THESE BAITS AND FISHERMEN ARE WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE.

Check or money order by mail this time. I will have changes coming soon though. Starting in June I will be going full time with the bait's and will at that time make it easier to get baits as well as order them. Until then It's just what I am doing parttime.

Check or money order by mail this time. I will have changes coming soon though. Starting in June I will be going full time with the bait's and will at that time make it easier to get baits as well as order them. Until then It's just what I am doing parttime.

Ok. I have never ordered off the site before. How does the sink rate selection work? Do we include that when we e-mail?

Ok. I have never ordered off the site before. How does the sink rate selection work? Do we include that when we e-mail?

They are all going to be slow sink and shad patterns so thats easy this time around. Just include it in the email when you see them go up.

They are all going to be slow sink and shad patterns so thats easy this time around. Just include it in the email when you see them go up.

Ok, thanks for the quick replies and help Randall. GREAT customer service.