WTB savage or spot rat

FishEastCarolina

Looking for a cheap savage or spro rat. Either size of savage , smaller size of spro.

Have some live target hard swimbaits I could trade or just cash

IMO, get a spro over a savage gear 100%. I've had a few of each. Caught lots of fish on the spro and never had issues with them. All the savage gear rats I've seen have swam crooked, or the ears or legs fall off after a few casts. Also, the savage doesn't really make any noise. The knock from the bbz is really nice for an injected bait.

IMO, get a spro over a savage gear 100%. I've had a few of each. Caught lots of fish on the spro and never had issues with them. All the savage gear rats I've seen have swam crooked, or the ears or legs fall off after a few casts. Also, the savage doesn't really make any noise. The knock from the bbz is really nice for an injected bait.

The savage gear is definitely more of a natural swimming wake but the Spro I think is more versatile. You can wake it, crank it down, and I think they really shine just twitched on the surface they have a nice action. Plus like you said they have a knock, the savage gear is more or less silent. Each have their place but if I could only have one I'd probably get the Spro.