SUB Tournament March 26th - April 1st

SU Crew

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that was some cool footage Micah and Rubberdaddy! Thanks for sharing!

What he ^^ said!! Love the video catches for the tourney. :mrgreen: Hell YEAH guys! I hope we get more video catches. We are getting some good stuff with the videos guys ;)

Fun to watch :D , Thanks!!!

I got in such a rush on the fish guys i really never got a good shot of it, didnt even take the time to hold it infront of the camera. So, this was just a snapshot from the video to atleast see the full fish, although its not the best pic its an idea.

2im9idi.jpg

love the video guys..going to have to get a go pro pretty soon!! Rubberdaddy doesn't mess around..he's always got that bluetooth ready to go like a boss :lol:

Can't afford to waste any time answering work calls, I prefer to multi-task, and then forget to take it out when I'm done :lol: Missed a good blow up on a FS Gill last week after my bluetooth died and the big boss called, lesson learned the hard way. Hard to set the hook with the phone wedged between your ear and shoulder :lol:

Nice Rubberdaddy! She hit right after the speed up in the retrieve that is quality chunker!

Felt a little tap so I gave it a little extra to make it seem like the bait was fleeing, worked that time like it's supposed to. She was thick, even the tail felt fat :shock: