Bye Bye Bait

swinbaitbassing

I have lost some heartbreaks.. FS white Herring , Fast Sink Herring, 6" perch real deal, black wake jr that was my favorite to a giant bow fin on Champlain, casted off a free style perch when the POS luna locked up mid cast.. those are some that bring a tear to my eye still...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost some heartbreaks.. FS white Herring , Fast Sink Herring, 6" perch real deal, black wake jr that was my favorite to a giant bow fin on Champlain, casted off a free style perch when the POS luna locked up mid cast.. those are some that bring a tear to my eye still...

I lost a reaction strike too once....

OUCH! That's painful.

I have lost two SS green back shads, one floating shad, one white SS shad, and one punker(dam gators). That does not include the soft plastics, MF, RS, and hudds. :cry:

Well, a couple hundred here, a thousand there....

Well, a couple hundred here, a thousand there....

Yup....know how that feels... :shock::?:twisted:

I snapped off a SS real deal last summer and I'm still a bit embarassed about how it went down. My braid locked up mid cast and snapped it off, landing about 40 feet away. I got a running start and launched myself off the front of the boat and was able to get to the broken end of the braid and save the bait.

My buddy trolled over and drug me back into the boat.

But I still have it!

I snapped off a SS real deal last summer and I'm still a bit embarassed about how it went down. My braid locked up mid cast and snapped it off, landing about 40 feet away. I got a running start and launched myself off the front of the boat and was able to get to the broken end of the braid and save the bait.

But I still have it!

Video or it didn't happen. :lol:

But I still have it!

I was fishing a local watershed shore only reservoir when I leaned back and launched a baby wake (before they were on the market) on flipping stick.. I heard a loud crack and watched two separate pieces of the rod fly about 15' in the water and my brand new first cast BW launch out into the blue yonder.. I stood there for a minute watching it bob up and down and then stripped down to the boxers and went for the swim.. no problem getting there.. on the way back I started thinking about the giant snappers we see. the tons of water snakes and how out of shape I'm in.. I didn't put my feet down till my stomach was scraping the sand.... I still have it.. my favorite BW by far..

But I still have it!

I was fishing a local watershed shore only reservoir when I leaned back and launched a baby wake (before they were on the market) on flipping stick.. I heard a loud crack and watched two separate pieces of the rod fly about 15' in the water and my brand new first cast BW launch out into the blue yonder.. I stood there for a minute watching it bob up and down and then stripped down to the boxers and went for the swim.. no problem getting there.. on the way back I started thinking about the giant snappers we see. the tons of water snakes and how out of shape I'm in.. I didn't put my feet down till my stomach was scraping the sand.... I still have it.. my favorite BW by far..

lol

But I still have it!

:lol:

But I still have it!

:lol:

still kicking...

th_IMGP2347.jpg