Where my metalheads at?!?!

BrhodesBassin

Hellhammer/ Celtic frost , discharge/ broken bones, black witchery, order from chaos, carcass, electric wizard, insect warfare... the list goes on for days.

I've played in metal/punk/grind bands most of my teenage and adult life and toured the world for free doing it, this thread is refreshing as it seems like 80% of anglers are consistently giving all glory to god for landing them a decent bag , cashing a check, or hitting a new PB.

I DIDNT SEE NO FOOTSTEPS IN THE SAND WHEN I LANDED MY PB, JESUS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn’t even know about it. Thanks for the heads up Brhodes! I DID see that Roger Miret released his book a month or so ago. If it’s anything like “evolution of a cro-magnon†I’m buyin.

I'm not sure how I've missed Death after all this time, there aren't many Death metal bands I really get into but I must say, I'm hooked.

That's awesome! I was really big into death metal in high school in the early 90's. When everyone else was into the grunge thing , we were banging our heads to this stuff. Death is the only band that I was in to that I didn't see live. There's been a resurgence in the scene with bands like Carcass and Obituary touring heavily and putting out new music that fits the mold of the old stuff. I really dig Carcass and Entombed, check em out, definitely not for everyone though.