SUB Tournament August 25th - 31st

"A secret code will be released at 12:01 P.M. PST the first day of the tournament. The code needs to be visable in the picture"

Well.. drop of the ball on the code posting prolly prevents the legit entry of my new PB..

Live streamed the weight on Instagram.. several respected members of SU logged on and saw the weight.. hopefully that'll count..

Had plans to go fishing with NickS today but a new nephew was born last night and I had to cancel.. stayed awake all night and was gonna head into work when my kitchen sink backed up and had to snake the line.. ended up taking a few hours and canceling the job.. heard my bud Magic Man and Clayton Sly were teamed up so I called to see if I could jump on.. hit the water about 12:30 and some slyguy proto testing was underway.. Clayton had a new 9" trout glide no paint no eyes and with a new joint cut.. bait glides like a dream.. about 1 hour later.. water fairly clear but stained I made a pitch in about 4 f.o.w. and swam over a weed bed.. Clayton and I were both admiring the glide when the bait just disappeared..Fish On!

Decent fight.. the MOAM and Beast were more than enough..Clayton with the swift net scoop and boom! PB 9# 13oz.. caught at about 1:40..live welled for a bit waiting for the code but didn't want to stress her anymore.. took some pics and released healthy!

post-24354-0-56901100-1503712441_thumb.jpg

post-24354-0-72308200-1503713320_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigSlant