SUB Tournament November 24th - November 30th

SU Crew4

You were closer to the WR crappie (5lbs even) than you were to the WR bass! A pound over half way to the world record crappie (71%) and a pound under half on the bass (44%). 

It is the biggest Crappie I've ever seen with my own eye's for sure.  I thought it was a small bass, until it got sideways in the net, I was like Dang that's a big azz Crappie.  You never know what's going to hit with a swimbait and it sure is fun.  I've caught Drum, Catfish, ( Foul Hooked a giant Carp that I thought was a World Record Bass) , Stripers, Sand Bass, Bass, SM Bass, and Crappie  even some Bgills on the A rig loaded with the Baby Spro's .

It is the biggest Crappie I've ever seen with my own eye's for sure.  I thought it was a small bass, until it got sideways in the net, I was like Dang that's a big azz Crappie.  You never know what's going to hit with a swimbait and it sure is fun.  I've caught Drum, Catfish, ( Foul Hooked a giant Carp that I thought was a World Record Bass) , Stripers, Sand Bass, Bass, SM Bass, and Crappie  even some Bgills on the A rig loaded with the Baby Spro's .

You never know! Big fish eat little fish. lol