Spot Burner - Are U One?

ARYAN1

Way to man up! I don't know either person here but if its true that is pretty shitty. I know from the days I fished Contra Loma in Antioch that some people will do anything to get your knowledge or gear including jacking your rods from a porta potty while you drop a deuce! (NOTE: That one hurt real bad because I had 2 Daiwa TDZs, 3 TDAs and a SOL bait caster when they were all brand new attached to a bunch of St. Croix Tournament Elite series rods!) and you'd see the damn meat hunters or idiots that couldnt figure out that lake for themselves out there sitting on a spot using worms or live crawdads or shad camping there after seeing me or someone I knew catch a big one.

I thought I saw Gilbert mention something in another thread regarding this forum as "not having the personal attacks" as other sites.

Honestly, what is this then? Like others said, I dont know either person other than talking to Matt on a couple occasions. I have seen Bigbaittoon on the boards as well, but that's about it.

Personally, I found the video entertaining for what it was. A cartoon.

I also find it a bit hypocritical when I hear everyone here yelling about the drama on SBN and this type of shtuff is going on here.

I think it is admirable that you stepped up and said you made the video. Many, if not most, would have remained silent. This just seems like one of those issues that is better handled in person, however those two guys choose to handle it.

Off soapbox now...

Obviously being a public forum we're going to get topics started and posts responded to that skirt the rules or deliberately break them. We're going to do our best to limit the amount of B.S. posted on the site. I think enough has been said regarding this topic and many of you have expressed your oppinions! Now let's all get back to discussing swimbaits!!

I will say this , nobody but a kid stepped up on this one. Go figure. So were done on this issue pieriod. Matt sorry for the mess but I was getting a little tired of the hear say.GGR think you can put this one to rest!?

Mickey

Mickey, "shouldn't you be counting your money"? :lol:

Moral of this story " Don't tell anyone which point you were on" :idea: