Power pro MaxCuatro...?

peter_the_fox

Hey guys, haven't seen much up here on this. Wondering if anyone has tried it? Mixed reviews on all tackle sites - ranging from garbage don't waste your money to best braid ever.

Hoping for some first hand knowledge from the community...thanks guys

Posted in flipside the first time by accident like a dummy

Tackle warehouse gave a free spool when I bought a Tranx reel awhile back. The

40lb has a 10lb diameter. I have it on a rod for small soft swimbait said,but it doesn't get thrown a lot.

Cast like any other braid. Feels stiff like fire line. Cuts through lily pads well on the one snakehead

I caught on it.

That's what I'm thinking- but 25% thinner sounds amazing/too good to be true...seems like it could be the sh!t

It was more aimed towards spinning reels and lighter tackle. Getting the same amount of braid on a smaller spinning reel as one that's a size or two bigger is a good deal for saltwater boat guys. It's a 4 carrier which is why it's a little stiffer/ better abrasion resistance

It was more aimed towards spinning reels and lighter tackle. Getting the same amount of braid on a smaller spinning reel as one that's a size or two bigger is a good deal for saltwater boat guys. It's a 4 carrier which is why it's a little stiffer/ better abrasion resistance

How does it do against heavy cover? Thats the same reason it appeals to me - can have 80 lbs braid with the same diameter as 65 lbs. But, I dont know about durability