316 wake jr vs baby wake

Kyhokie

Hi all, hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I recently purchased a baby wake and a wake jr. I know each will have its time and place, but I'm curious which one do y'all prefer to throw and why? Do you find that one gets bit more often than the other one? I appreciate your opinions and any information you can give this newbie!

The baby wake has always been a better numbers bait for me.But I prefer to throw the wake jr(referring to the newer one).The wake jr. Will probably get less bites but more quality over all.Although I've caught 2 pounders on my wake jr. So the smaller fish definitely arnt afraid of it.

Wake Jr is probably also my all time favorite bait as well.  From early spring to late fall early winter. Straight catches em. Also the new style that Mickey released last year was in my opinion a better bait. baby wake will get numbers like Mason said, but the Jr catches bigger fish.

If you want even bigger fish, try the 10" Wake by 316. She will pull fish over 10 all year.

I luv baby wakes, in fact I have one that I throw on particular pond once a year.....Wake jrs throw much heavier and they take the space of other sbs so I don't give em enough time. Both will get bit. Don't overwork, slow with twitches is the way to go....for some reason the wake jr in trout fishes much than the baby tho.

The new style wake JR’s are definitely my favorite. Up until the new style, I preferred the baby wake, however the new style now has a similar swim as the bw but bigger profile. So far it’s done very well for me and I’ll chalk it up as my favorite at the moment